A Journey Beyond the Surface
Join us to learn, share and discuss important cultural considerations existing beyond the surface!
- DACA recipients and their experiences
- Culture of Poverty – Its Influence on Success
- Exclusionary Disciplinary Practices in SC Schools
- Assessing Need for Interpreters and Working Collaboratively to Address Communication Needs among Families in a Clinical Setting
- Exploring and Understanding the Historical Implications of Sexual and Intimate Partner Violence and its Perpetuation of Present Day Rape Culture in America
- Office Culture: Practicing Mindfulness
- Unpacking Approaches to Programs and Services for Youth with Disabilities
- Human Trafficking 101: What I Should Know
- African Cultural Perspectives on 21st Century Problems
- Latinos Making Connections Program
- Addressing Trauma from the Cultural Perspective
- And more…
Clinical psychologists, licensed professional counselors, and social workers can earn up to 5 contact hours for continuing education.
*Lunch is included in the registration fee.