Our annual LOOK! photography exhibit speaks to our values of creating inclusion, equity, and community. Photographers volunteer their time and talents, capturing participants in candid moments doing things they like to do best. The intent of LOOK! is to raise awareness of the unique abilities of the child being photographed.
The 2021 LOOK! collection will be unveiled on August 22nd at Koger Center for the Arts.
As a teaser to the 2021 LOOK! Exhibit, we are bringing pieces of our existing LOOK! collection to businesses across the city—creating an exciting LOOK! Art Walk!
Hosting pieces of the LOOK! collection at your business will bring more people to your doors. It is also an opportunity for you to support children and youth with disabilities!
Put your business on the map and become a destination on the LOOK! Art Walk! Business owners: you can still become a location on the Art Walk–sign up at the link below by July 30th!
We will promote the LOOK! Art Walk to drive traffic to your business from July – December 2021, with a robust publicity plan:
• Radio promotions on B1067. FM
•A launch with radio remote at Soda City Market on July 10th
• Social media challenges and promotions on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Social media tool kit for your business.
• Bi-monthly digital newsletters.
• An insert to be included with guest checks at participating restaurants.
• A map featuring participating LOOK! Art Walk locations. Map will be displayed at all LOOK! Art Walk destinations. The map and accompanying digital version will encourage visiting all locations.
• Map will be featured on familyconnectionsc.org
• A window decal designating your business as a LOOK! Art Walk destination.
LOOK! Art Walk hosts will be invited to the 2021 LOOK! Opening Event on August 22nd at the Koger Center and will be recognized in the presentation and listed in the 2021 LOOK! Book.