Sunday, October 21, 2018 | 1 - 5 p.m.
Have a child or sibling with Down Syndrome? Register your Special Buddy for free and get his or her name added to the official walk t-shirt. And they get a t-shirt for free, along with special recognition at the walk.
Family Connection of South Carolina’s 19th Annual Columbia Buddy Walk will be held from 1 -5 p.m. on Sunday, October 21 at Saluda Shoals Park Athletic Complex, 6071 St. Andrews Rd., in Columbia, SC. Last year, more than 2,000 people and 87 Special Buddies participated in the walk and more than $68,000 was collectively raised from the event.
Here’s how you can help:
- Become a Top Buddy with a sponsorship up to $2,000 and receive recognition at the event and in the months leading up to the event. Sponsorship levels begin at only $250.
- Create or sponsor a team with a donation of any amount here:
- Rock the Special Buddy bags by providing 150 promotional items (pencils, Frisbees, coupons, etc.) for the event honorees.
- Donate an item (gift certificate, toys, home décor, etc.) for the Event Day raffle that raises
additional funds AND allows families to “win” cool prizes.
- On Facebook? Join our event and share with your friends and family.
With your continued support, we are confident this year’s event will rock!