Emergency preparedness for people with disabilities: Horry and Georgetown Counties. Zoom session
The South Carolina Disability Partners in Disaster Coalition is holding a series of six online
listening sessions for people with disabilities that live in counties near the coast to learn more
about how South Carolina can improve its services for people with disabilities during a disaster.
We invite you to attend the session scheduled for the county whttps://bit.ly/disabilityemergencyprephere you live, and share with us
some ways we can make South Carolina safer during a disaster. If you cannot come to the
listening session for the county where you live, you can sign up for one of the other listening
sessions for a different county.
All sessions are free and from 1-2 PM online through Zoom.
Dates and recommended counties:
• Monday, June 21: Horry and Georgetown counties
• Wednesday, June 23: Dillon, Marion, Florence, and Williamsburg counties
• Tuesday, June 29: Charleston county
• Wednesday, June 30: Berkeley and Dorchester counties
• Tuesday, July 6: Beaufort and Jasper counties
• Thursday, July 8: Colleton and Hampton counties
Learn more and register for a session here