Asthma Awareness Month Virtual Fitness Challenge
Register for the first Asthma Awareness Month Virtual Fitness Challenge and take a whole-body approach to lung health and overall wellness.
When: May 1 – May 31
All proceeds will support Allergy & Asthma Network’s
outreach, education, advocacy and research programs
- One-month program of exercises developed by a certified personal trainer to strengthen your core, legs, arms and balance, plus a yoga session to relax your body and mind. (Follow along with the videos, it’s just 15 minutes a day!)
- Downloadable calendar to track your progress
- Resources to help you support your lung health
All this information will be available on April 30 on the Virtual Fitness Challenge webpage. (You will receive a link after registration).
Kick off is on May 1 with a walk/run at your own pace and distance. (Please consider indoors if you have outdoor allergies.)
Stay in touch during May!
- Follow them on Facebook: Their coach will post “Tuesday Trainer Tips”
- Post your workout pictures on social media and share your progress. Use the hashtag #asthmachallenge
- Challenge your friends and family!
When you complete the challenge on May 31, email your workout calendar (digital photo, PDF, etc.) and you’ll get a certificate of completion. You’ll also be entered into a drawing for the chance to win a Fitbit-4 and other prizes.
For more information, email