Inclusive Swim Night: West County Aquatic Center
People with disabilities, their caregivers, and families are invited to unforgettable evenings at the waterparks and the pool!
West County Aquatic Center
- June 25
- 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- $2 per person or free for children 2 and under and all West County Aquatic Center Season Pass holders
- Should it be needed, rain date is July 9
Register online or call 843-795-4386.
- To avoid the line, advance purchase is recommended. If you purchase advance admission, you must keep and present your receipt to gain admission into the event.
- Listed fees are per person, including chaperones and caregivers. A paid chaperone is required for all participants.
- Event cancellation and refund policy.
- Wheelchairs and water wheelchairs will be available on-site for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.