“Raising Resilient Children” presented by SHARE Head Start
March 18 at 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm EDT
Triple P-Greenville partner’s SHARE Head Start (0-12 year old series) Presents:
“Raising Resilient Children”
How can you help your child manage their emotions so they cope well with disappointment and in stressful situations? Get the strategies that will allow them to recognize positive and negative emotions – and deal with them in a healthy way, therefore raising resilient children.
Triple P is a parenting program, but it does not tell you how to be a parent. It is more like a toolbox of ideas. You choose the strategies you need. You choose the way you want to use them. It is all about making Triple P work for you.
The three Ps in ‘Triple P’ stand for ‘Positive Parenting Program’ which means your family life is going to be much more enjoyable.
Triple P helps you:
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behavior you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
We look forward to seeing you online on March 18th, 1:00-2:30 pm. Please register in advance!